Three Reasons Why Realtors Need Real Estate Investors
- Investors buy and sell real estate all the time. No matter the market condition, most real estate investors still buy and sell property.
- Investors are not emotional. They don’t allow fear or uncertainty to rule their business decisions. Once they decide to buy, they close & get you paid.
- You can learn from investors. Because owning real estate is one of the best ways to get financially free & create cash flow, an investor is the best person to learn from.
WHERE TO FIND REAL ESTATE INVESTORS
- Meetup.com. Join 2-3 real estate investor meetup groups, and meet with them in person once a week. Don’t introduce yourself as a realtor right away & offer your services, because this tends to turn them off. Instead, be genuinely interested in learning more about real estate investing from them.
- On your MLS, look up all the cash closings in a specific market area in the last 3, 6, or 12 months, six months, or 12 months. Pull up the tax record to get the tax billing address, and send a direct mailer to that investor. Or, do skip tracing to find their phone number and call them.
The key to success with real estate investors is to connect with & build a relationship with them. They will become a source of business for you over and over and over again.